Recruit Graduates Through The Careers Group
We are a careers consortium made up of University of London colleges and other HE Institutions.
- ADVERTISE a job online
- BOOK a graduate recruitment event
- CREATE a targeted email
Best with IE 6.0 or above/Firefox 1.5 or above (Mac). Disable popup blockers.
Choose from the UK's top students and graduates across all industrial sectors.
Whether you have a single job or an entire graduate scheme we can help you get the best candidates using the appropriate blend of recruitment or profile-raising services.
There are hundreds of thousands of current students and recent graduates ready for a job in a wide range of industries and occupations.
A full and inclusive graduate recruitment and selection package from the placing of advertisements through to the appointment of a successful candidate:
- Client consultation and research about graduate recruitment requirements
- Full job advertisements
- CV short listing
- Candidate screening and consultation via interview (telephone or face-to-face)
- Suitable candidate shortlist for interview
- Continual support through to successful appointment
- No placement, no fee chargeable
- Team of professionally qualified consultants
- Cost-effective and quality assured
Call 020 7863 6070
Meet thousands of students and graduates face to face at recruitment and information fairs.
Meet University of London students by arranging a career-insight workshop or a presentation.
For individual college-based activities
- Contact employer liaison officers of member colleges
For University of London wide activities
- Call 020 7863 6045
- Email email@example.com
Target 200,000+ of the UK's top students and graduates by associating your organisation with The Careers Group, University of London.
Reach tens of thousands of UK students and graduates.
- Call 020 7863 6045
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note we do not accept generic banners for recruitment agencies or other job sites***
The University of London has a dedicated website for students and graduates who face extra challenges in finding a job.
Demonstrate your organisation's commitment to equality and diversity and spread news about job opportunities at your company throughout University campuses.
For an annual subscription of £100 you can:
- Advertise jobs, graduate schemes and events.
- Add an employer profile and link.
- Write up to 3 guest blog articles a month.
- More details on the Reach website.
Contact Janette Back on 01784443073 or email email@example.com
- Let graduates know about your organisation in detail
- Link to any adverts you already have on JobOnline or events in our online event calendar
They can be up for 3, 6 or 12 months with prices starting at £200 + VAT.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full details and a booking form.
email@example.com 020 7863 6070
For information about how you can raise your profile at a specific college, and to find out about their employer services contact individual colleges.
Feedback: Tell us how we can improve this service.
Your job will be advertised across the University of London colleges and nationwide. Find out more.