Recruit Graduates Through The Careers Group
We are a careers consortium made up of University of London colleges and other HE Institutions.
- ADVERTISE a job online
- BOOK a graduate recruitment event
- CREATE a targeted email
Best with IE 6.0 or above/Firefox 1.5 or above (Mac). Disable popup blockers.
Choose from the UK's top students and graduates across all industrial sectors.
Whether you have a single job or an entire graduate scheme we can help you get the best candidates using the appropriate blend of recruitment or profile-raising services.
There are hundreds of thousands of current students and recent graduates ready for a job in a wide range of industries and occupations.
A full and inclusive graduate recruitment and selection package from the placing of advertisements through to the appointment of a successful candidate:
- Client consultation and research about graduate recruitment requirements
- Full job advertisements
- CV short listing
- Candidate screening and consultation via interview (telephone or face-to-face)
- Suitable candidate shortlist for interview
- Continual support through to successful appointment
- No placement, no fee chargeable
- Team of professionally qualified consultants
- Cost-effective and quality assured
Call 020 7863 6070
Meet thousands of students and graduates face to face at recruitment and information fairs.
Meet University of London students by arranging a career-insight workshop or a presentation.
For individual college-based activities
- Contact employer liaison officers of member colleges
For University of London wide activities
- Call 020 7863 6045
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Target 200,000+ of the UK's top students and graduates by associating your organisation with The Careers Group, University of London.
- Email email@example.com to sponsor publications and leaflets targetted at students and graduates.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sponsor graduate and postgraduate recruitment fairs.
- Email email@example.com to sponsor the Destination of Leavers in Higher Education (DLHE) survey sent to over 40,000 University of London students six months after graduation.
Reach tens of thousands of UK students and graduates.
- Call 020 7863 6045
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note we do not accept generic banners for recruitment agencies or other job sites***
The University of London has a dedicated website for students and graduates who face extra challenges in finding a job.
Demonstrate your organisation's commitment to equality and diversity and spread news about job opportunities at your company throughout University campuses.
For an annual subscription of £100 you can:
- Advertise jobs, graduate schemes and events.
- Add an employer profile and link.
- Write up to 3 guest blog articles a month.
- More details on the Reach website.
Contact Janette Back on 01784443073 or email email@example.com
NEW - going live September 2013
- Let graduates know about your organisation in detail
- Link to any adverts you already have on JobOnline or events in our online event calendar
They can be up for 3, 6 or 12 months with prices starting at £200 + VAT, although there is a 10% early booking discount for bookings before 31 July!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full details and a booking form.
To discuss your graduate recruitment needs or meet with someone from our Commercial Development team:
- email@example.com 020 7863 6070
For information about how you can raise your profile at a specific college, and to find out about their unique employer services:
Feedback: Tell us how we can improve this service.
Your job will be advertised across the University of London colleges and nationwide. Find out more.